I just had a mini miracle happening to me. I have been desperately waiting for the Felicity DVD with bracelet which is going to be a stocking filler for Kamilla and it just didn't arrive, although it was shipped on 7 December from the UK. As today (Christmas Eve) is a Saturday I didn't expect any post to arrive. In the 'old days' we would have exceptional Saturday delivery during the month of December, but over the past few years they stopped it. Hence I was so surprised when my mum just walked in with her arms full of big envelopes and a box and one was the DVD - another one was a cute doll chair I won on ebay, but I'm afraid even the new anorexic AG's won't be able to sit in it - their hips are still too wide

Now it's going to be an absolutely perfect AG Christmas [img]wink.gif[/img]